KMD Care Home for the Elderly offers services around caring for the aged and the elderly in and outside her facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a registered manager, you’ll be responsible for the level of care in our organisation and ensure that our employees provide a high-level of care.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the running of a care service.
- Managing staff so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability.
- Managing budgets and contracts.
- Making strategic decisions about the future and growth of the care service.
- Leading on specific projects or clinical areas
A Registered Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
- Employing training programmes
- Designing orientation programmes for new hires
- Providing staff support
- Mentoring employees
- Handling ad hoc tasks.
- Managing marketing plans
- Checking for correct implementation of safety procedures
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Social Science or other related field, or its equivalent.
- 0 – 10 years work experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Experience working in a social care or health role.
- Good English, numeracy and digital skills.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Being approachable, ambitious, motivated, thorough, conflict management skill among others.
Very attractive (N80,000 – N140,000 Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and health / nursing / social works related certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and passionate applicants should apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.