The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria. The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting a qualified and reliable individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse / Midwife
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our newly built hospital located at Ahiazu Mbaise is recruiting a qualified and reliable registered Nurse to join our team.
- The Nurse will perform a range of functions including but not limited to the management of patients both in our in-patient and out-patient by promoting and restoring patient’s health through the nursing process and collaborating with other members of the healthcare team.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Evidence of one year nursing experience.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Current licensure.
- Computer literate.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care.
Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Copies of Degree certificates, Registration / License Certificates and / or other relevant documents to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Received applications will be reviewed to ensure that qualifications are met.
- The Hiring manager will contact applicants by phone and email for interview.
- Selected applicants will receive a final notification by email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.