Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit suitable candidates with experience in the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager / Production Pharmacist
- Development and registration of imported formulations and other pharmaceutical products.
- Regular warehouse inspection.
- Coordination of import of finished formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and other medical/pharmaceutical products.
- Registration of premises for distribution and wholesale when required.
- Handle compliance issues relating to the import and registration of imported products
- Monitoring continuous improvement of good Manufacturing Practices on the process by process basis
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing, and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law.
- Interaction and coordination with pharmacy practice and regulatory bodies/agencies(SON, NAFDAC, PCN, etc)
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Guiding company to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participating in advocacy and public corporate responsibility
- Make sure clear lines of accountability exist and that retrievable audit trails for documentation relating to the operation of the company are kept.
- Minimum of 5 years’ appropriate Regulatory Experience
- Pharmacy Degree, an (M.Sc) may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Local regulatory environment and how this impacts regulatory strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of drug development practice, rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Communication skills
- Understands Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2021.