Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers
- We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills with high level of deposit drive
- Ultimately, you are expected tobuild our financial portfolio by onboarding HNIs and active clusters.
- Knowledge of marketing and deposit mobilization
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key clusters in your areas of coverage and get them onboarding
- Identify clusters for activation and market storm
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, introduction of new client for deposit mobilization
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
Deadline: 6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.