Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the underserved and those with a flair for true high returns on investments. We are strategically positioned to provide excellent services to our customers and exceed all service expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Micro-Credit)
Location: Mabushi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing business solution
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company, to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contact and come up with new sales ideas.
- This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Generate Revenue in terms of CASA (Current account & Savings Account)
Main Duties of the Position:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure marketing team meets the company’s target branding, corporate image making, planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Present and develop new products (Loans and Savings).
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention and lead generation.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Ensure Savings targets are met.
- Present and develop new products (Loan and Savings) and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
Objectives – Performance Indicators:
- Effective business development strategy, new sales strategies, sales pitches.
- Generate revenue for the bank.
- Prospect new business, and potential clients.
- Client retention and generation.
Education, Skills and Experience
- ND, HND and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, marketing strategy
- 1 year of experience in related role
Required Behavioral Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to Build Client Relationships
- Leadership and People Management skill
- Organization and Multi-Tasking skill
- Excellent innovative skills
- Good Writing and Public Speaking skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.