Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Job ID: 21012200
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Inspect and maintain equipment
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Make repairs
- Respond to breakdowns, diagnose faults and breakdown problems
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Install new equipment
- Manage budgets, maintain statistical and financial records.
- Manage stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering (preferred)
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Strong financial and analytical skills to drive complex analysis
- Understanding of consumer product industry
- Ability to lead and motivate others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter