Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reservation Agent
Location: VI, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Are you passionate and driven enough to fill our house? We’ve got first class rooms … your challenge is to fill them. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Reservations Team are natural organizers, sales driven with finicky attention to detail and totally tuning into guests needs. They are first class and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Reservations Agent, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the reservations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in reservations beneficial but not essential
- Handson approach with a cando work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter