Micro Investment Support Services (M.I.S.S) offers lease financing for all types of new or used equipment, and even offers lease buyback solutions to help individuals and small businesses with cash flow issues. No lease is too small or too complex. Because we specialize in creative financing, we have positioned ourselves to be able to arrange to finance when conventional lenders can’t.
Our knowledgeable and efficient team brings years of finance know-how to every deal we structure. We make sure your financing experience is painless by keeping things simple and easy to understand. We provide competitive leasing rates in a quick, easy, and reliable manner with total confidentiality. At M.I.S.S, each and every lease is custom-tailored to best suit your needs. ‘If you can use it, we can lease it’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Auditor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist Head Internal Audit and Control in the design and implementation of an effective internal control and audit framework for the organisation
- To ensure compliance to the organisations accounting system and internal control policies, and prevent any infringement actions
Details of the Role
- Assist the head, Internal Audit and Control in the design, revision or update appropriate internal control, audit & compliance strategy and framework
- Carry out price verification on items before purchase
- Conduct audit of the branch books and account reconciliation
- Prepare monthly audit/control reports and other important memos as may be required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by Head, Internal Audit & Control
- Handle specific audit assignments at the Region, as directed by Head Internal Audit and Control
- Assist Regional Auditors in carrying out some branch audit
- Follow up on memos circulars for Compliance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Excellent accounting professionalism conduct
- Timely communication between Region and branches, with zero tolerance for system failure or lateness
- Accuracy of market price, as confirmed by independent checks (with zero tolerance for discrepancy)
- Timeliness and accuracy in preparation of reports
- Education: A good bachelor degree / HND in Accountancy. Professional accounting certification will be added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years financial institution/auditing experience preferably with an auditing firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programmes
- Knowledge of best practices in internal control and audit
- Knowledge of existing regulatory framework
Skills / Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Investigative skills
- Flair for details
- Team spirit
- Reports to: Head, Internal Audit and Control
- Supervises: Nil
- Relationship with stakeholders
- Internal: All Departments
- External: Nil
Deadline: 3rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.