Pinnah Foods is an indigenous Food Company with Outlets across Lagos service quick and grat tasting meals for your delight.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Cashier
Location: Maryland / Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation.
- Follows “floor opening and closing procedures” and “Order Process”.
- Be a team player support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary and personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Greeting customers, taking orders, and serving the order.
- Follows all other company and employee standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains hot or cold temperature conditions in accordance with given standards.
- Maintains accurate portion-control (scooping).
- Maintains the restaurant floor and toilets in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation and hygiene standards”.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
- Entering customer orders into the cash register or POS system
- Receiving correct payment for all orders.
- Processing cash and card transactions on the POS register.
- Answering the restaurant phone and taking phone orders in line with laid down procedures.
- Interacts with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Stocks display cabinets, refrigerators, accurately and efficiently.
- Stocks serving utensils and disposable packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th December, 2021.