Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (Business Development and Growth)
Employment type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will take the responsibility for the restaurant’s business performance, quality standards, and health and safety, as well as staff and customer satisfaction.
- Combining strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, the role is both business-like and creative, particularly in terms of marketing and business development.
As the restaurant manager, you’ll need to:
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Create and execute plans for sales, profit and staff development
- Work with HR to recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Work with the operations supervisor to check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management
- Work with the restaurant supervisor to coordinate the operation of the restaurant ensuring that kitchen, bar and waiting staff are working as a team
- Comply with licensing laws and other legal requirements.
- A Degree in Management, marketing or hospitality the following degrees are helpful:
- Business or management
- Hospitality management
- Hotel and catering.
- Must be 35 years and above.
- Must be based in Abuja, Applications outside Abuja will not be treated
- Only Males should Apply.
You will need to have:
- Exceptional Marketing / Sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal/presentation skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers
- Cooperation and teamworking skills
- Problem-solving ability, to resolve issues as they arise
- A flexible and hands-on approach to work.
- Previous work experience in a similar role/Business growth development experience
- Experience in a fine dine restaurant setting.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of staff
- The ability to cope under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business administration and personnel matters
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation
- The ability to work independently and make decisions confidently
NGN 100,000 – 150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021.