Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development, and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, and leading activities in the restaurant.
- A Culinary or Food Service Management Degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in a restaurant or hotel
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Great delegation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily restaurant management operations
- Plan, organize and supervise shifts
- Plan and develop restaurant marketing strategies
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Process and respond efficiently to guest questions and complaints
- Manage restaurant supplies
- Build positive relationships with vendors.
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Supervise chefs, bartenders, and waiters
- Ensure promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes
- Prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on revenues and expenses
- Ensure that orders are top quality and that the restaurant does not run out of anything before the next delivery
- Take records of silverware, cookware, cutleries, and plates. Ensure they are handled with care.
Deadline: 7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.