Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall responsibility for directing and managing the daily operations of the restaurant by ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team building, team members training, internal controls, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand completely all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures in line with given guidelines.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipments, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, profit and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Responsible for planning and organising local store marketing activities.
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant budget to ensure that set targets are met.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management
- Ensures compliance to HACCP standards and Health and safety standards
- Ensure that ALL inventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
NGN80,000 – NGN90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter