The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading and managing the restaurant
- He / she will be responsible for different tasks such as restaurant marketing strategies, recruiting and hiring restaurant staff, training, overseeing food quality, developing menus as well as greeting and serving restaurant guests.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness and quality of dishes
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Coordinating staffs’ tasks, organize and supervise shifts
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives
- Hiring and training of all staffs on proper customer service and cooking process
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock level of food and equipment supplies
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Implementing hygiene policies and ensuring compliance
- Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation
- Regularly review product quality and research new products
- B.Sc. Degree in any Hospitality Management course or related courses
- Culinary School Certification
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Proven work experience and customer service experience in a high-end or Table served restaurant as a manager
- Proficiency in MS Office / Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven work as a cook or chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Up to date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitations regulations.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and proven skills
- Acute financial management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter