Bukkha Hospitality Limited, (BHL or the Company), trading as Bukka Hut; a fast food restaurant with outlets located in Lekki Phase 1, (on Admiralty Way & Opposite Farm City), Circle Mall-Jakande, Chevron Drive, Ikota, Ikoyi, Festival Mall, Festac, Gbagada & – MMA2 Ikeja all in Lagos. We serve your favorite Nigerian meals, Bukka style, in a comfortable and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant supervisor will be responsible for the management of shifts. In this regard, they have operations responsibilities, cash management responsibilities, opening and closing procedures direction and management.
- They also have supervisory responsibility of team members in the sense of ensuring that team members report to work, do their jobs according to operating standards and are ready and able to work their shifts.
- Ensure the parking lot is swept and litter has been picked up throughout shift.
- Effectively supervises staff to prevent product or cash shortage
- Enforce our standard operations procedure and supervises staff for compliance
- Effectively supervises staff to ensure there are no shortages and if there are any shortages, carry out an investigation to identify the causes and resolve them immediately.
- Ensure equipment such as microwaves, chillers, P.O.S, and computers are well handled by staff to prevent any damages that could affect smooth operations.
- Submit required reports as at when due.
- Ensure shift closing procedure is well observed by checking cash out from cashiers at the end of shifts, ensuring no trash is an outside dumpster, turn off the TV and/or music, the dining area is swept, tables reset and chairs neatly arranged, turn off all light and doors are locked.
- Ensures the restroom is clean by checking it at intervals and the lobby is neat.
- Ensure the restaurant ambiance is top-notch, Air conditioners are working, TVs are working, music is playing, the restaurant smells nice, good illumination.
- Be visible in the Front of the house to address all customer issues and front liners are always smiling and well-coordinated.
- Effectively supervises subordinates to ensure that all required products are available in line with the product time-out schedule and are well presented for customers to see.
- Proactively identify and resolves issues that could adversely affect product availability for display.
- Ensure timely requisition of products to avoid an outage.
NGN 60,000 – 65,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.