Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is an indigenous Food company with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Position
- Overall responsibility for directing and managing the daily operations of the entire restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team building & management, recruiting, training and retention of team members, internal controls, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand completely all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures in line with given guidelines.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipments, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for planning and organising local store marketing activities.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management.
- Ensures compliance to HACCP and Health and safety standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints
- Must lead by example and ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing five star level of customer service to all customers.
- Ensure that ALL inventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum, an HND certificate or equivalent (University Degree preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail environment (preferably a global brand) including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Good business and commercial awareness for achieving successful performance
- Strong and proven ability to motivate, manage, lead and be part of a team
- Energy and stamina
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Proficiency in MS office (Word & Excel)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.