The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with necessary government bodies agencies to avoid distraction in the smooth operations of he station E.g DPR Local govt weigh and measure
- Haulage of products supplied to the station and other third party to make sure of products quantity and discharge
- Supervising the building of filling station
- Justify all necessary expenses with sales proceed and required targets to ascertain profitability on monthly weekly and daily basis
- Staff Recruitment training and discipline at the station Level
- Monitor all automation hardware installation forecourt controller Automatic tank guage.
- Selling of bulk sales to corporate and individual customer
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 to 8 year’s relevant experience in oil & Gas down stream section is an added advantage
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Must have experience in the downstream oil and gas sector.
- Extensive experience in processing PEF document and payments of bills
- Availability to resolve operational issues outside of business hours.
- Extensive Experience in Filling Station Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Retail Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.