Industrial and Medical Gases (IMG) Nigeria Plc is sub-Sahara Africa’s market leader in industrial, medical, and food-grade gases, welding & medical equipment, and engineering services since 1959 and prospered by constantly meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- A vacancy exists for a Retail Centre Supervisor- West reporting to the Regional Manager (North/West).
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Ensure that all accounting and financial matters complies with company’s policy
- Manage sales operations, technical and welding stores
- Oversee cylinder management
- Daily banking of cash and debt collected
- Verification of all expenses and ensuring all expenses are rightly coded
- Effective monitoring of in and out movement of stock items in the Showroom
- Perform personnel and administrative duties
- Ensure that safety procedures are in place and strictly adhere to
- Supervise agencies operations
- Ensure products availability to meet customer demand responding to queries and or problems by organising action
- Ensure effective customer service and retail selling skill
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting 2nd Class Upper Division with minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- The ideal candidate must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Desirable – analytical mind, willingness to learn new things and readiness to stretch self as need arises
- High knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Preferred age: 25 – 30 years
- Completed NYSC scheme
People management skills:
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Influencing/rapport building skills.
- Risk assessment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and technical skills and have the ability to work under pressure and sustain good working relationship with colleagues.
- Planning, organizing, and Problem solving
- Understanding of how to monitor basic monetary expenses (i.e. control vs. budget)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and comprehensive Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title.
Note: Only Applicants with the required qualifications need to apply
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.