Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Advisor – (Cyber Risk)
Location: (1 Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, Eti-Osa) Lagos
Job Type: Contract
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Some of our services include:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
- Cyber Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
- Data Analytics
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on clients’ projects/engagements and providing support to project team members:
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database)
- Knowledge of system security and vulnerability assessment.
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, OSSTM etc.)
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte’s standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Having one of the following would be an added advantage: CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNP (Security), LPT,CCISO, CHFI, OSCP, Security+
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration test and some security standards/frameworks
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Knowledge of networking and network architecture
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation, email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deadline: 20th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter