Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Available Slots: 1 Slot
- Define broad guidelines that will ensure business risks are identified, assessed, managed, monitored and report in a uniform manner within the company.
- Assists with the identification and management of key operational risk issues
- Assists with the collection of information for preparation of monthly and quarterly risk management reports (including KRIs and KPIs for credit, liquidity, market, operational, strategic, compliance/legal and reputational risk)
- Provides support in the development and implementation of key risk indicators and key performance indicators, plus tracking and trend reporting of same for the organization.
- Assists with preparing and updating operational risk assessments, operational risk framework; monitoring and keeping them up to date to ensure appropriate management.
- Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks/Examine & interpret statistical reports Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies.
- Co-ordinate and collate Key Risk Indicator information from the business areas and providing constructive analysis & interpretation as appropriate.
- Analyse risk information and producing standard/ad hoc risk reporting for Board, Committees and other Management meetings (including Risk Dashboards, monthly Issues and Risks Log, Internal Model Validation Actions Log, and Risk Registers).
- Assists in ensuring all relevant management develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits within agreed timeframes.
- Assists in ensuring action plans associated with identified risk issues are communicated and actioned within applicable timelines.
- Assists in establishing, communicating and facilitating the use of appropriate Risk Management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Specialization: B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate, literate and analytical with Incisive presentation skills (written and oral).
- Strong communication and analytical skills – verbal and written – and the ability to apply these to the workplace.
- Knowledge of Risk Management information systems and concepts.
- Highly Computer Literate – excellent use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Risk Management Information Systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th September, 2021.