Poverty Reduction and Rural Empowerment Initiative is a Top-notch Microfinance Institution with branches across the nation aimed at totally eradicating poverty especially among rural women.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job description is centered on utilizing analytical reports derived from assessing a company’s risk profile to make recommendations to the organization on measures that can help mitigate business risks.
- He/she is equally expected to develop strategies that will help the organization to minimize risk as well as maximize rewards.
- The financial risk manager will have to make use of various valuation techniques and tools, statistical models, and quantitative analysis in order to get required jobs done.
- His/her role will also include analyzing various research data, which can be done by doing a review of accounting and financial documents.
- They are to guide the business organization towards adhering to statutory requirements and financial regulations laid out by relevant authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Possess good and highly productive team interaction
- Possess good skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office packages
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage clients towards achieving set business goals
- Possess excellent understanding of banking and financial regulations
- N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter