Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Routing Engineer
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Maintain and control computer networks and related computing environments together with structures software, programs software, hardware, and configurations.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Must carry out the configuration of routing and switching equipment
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
Requirements & Educational Qualifications / Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a similar field.
- Should have a solid understanding of the network infrastructure and hardware.
- Should have had experience in network security, LAN, and WAN.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Certification on Network+ (CompTIA), CCNA (Cisco), CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued), WCNA (Wireshark), etc is an added advantage
- Must be able to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT.
- Configure firewalls and hosted IP voice services
- Have experience in wireless equipment, protocols, standards, and wireless LAN design.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience for not less than two (2) years of experience
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that candidate must reside around Lekki-Ajah axis
Application Deadline 7th July, 2022.