Amqey Nigeria Limited – We are an ethical online and real-time marketplace for retailing, sales, and distribution of groceries food items, general goods, and services we aim to bring convenience and exceptional service experience to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Marketing Executive
Location: Maiduguri, Borno,
Employment Type: Full-time
- A competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive, teamwork in building up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, increasing customer base through acquisition and retention while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through direct communication and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualifications with 1 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- N30,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.