Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Give response to client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a sales or business development role in solution selling organization(s).
- Knowledge of emerging technologies trends.
- Relevant Product based sales certifications such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft desired.
- Strategic and prospecting skills in customer acquisition, and retainment
- MUST be from an IT firm.
- Deep knowledge about the Nigerian market and software solution sale industry is vital.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Strong consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven network of executive-level contacts within the Nigerian business community
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Sales Account Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter