Accord Centre for Curiosity is a business and educational consultancy firm. We offer training for professional development where learners learn with world class universities and industry experts. We provide mentoring, coaching, and leadership development to help individuals and organisations identify, develop and maximise their career and leadership potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for Marketing Executives that is team-oriented but equally works independently in a fast-paced environment, is an adept thinker, results-driven, comfortable to act as a leader of her/his product and market segment, and demonstrates responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Accord Centre for Curiosity is a business and educational consultancy firm. We offer training for professional development where learners learn with world class universities and industry experts.
- We provide mentoring, coaching, and leadership development to help individuals and organisations identify, develop and maximise their career and leadership potentials.
- Engage the consumer, answering their questions and meeting their needs.
- Communicate brand benefits and services
- Portfolio management from product launch to the end of service
- Strategic positioning and development of marketing/selling tools
- Manage the end of the sales cycle for the client. Attending to account management until the customer has been onboarded.
- Will provide sales support by answering and/or resolving customer questions and /or issues on assigned products via telephone, e-mail, and in-person
- OND or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
N30,000 (Subject to experience and capability) First 1 month will be commission based.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2022.