Alin Resources and Services Limited – Our client, a market player in the consumer food industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a creative Executiveto undertake sales and marketing activities for the benefit of our company.
- Your role as a Sales and Marketing executive is to sell the company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organizations.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new businesses. You will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients to gain repeat business. You will also be managing digital marketing campaigns across our social media platforms.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate, articulate and innovative to develop ideas for achieving strategic objective of the organization. He/she must come up with techniques and methods of selling and marketing our products, services and brand image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and build customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that expand our market space, facilitate our continuous growth and gain brand loyalty.
- Present company product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Possess ability to engage convincingly with potential customers with understanding of the product and a view to getting the customer to buy
- Gather and present customers feedback in a structured manner for management decision
- Ability to write business proposals and letters and make presentation
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Develop and manage the online platforms, maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measureand report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Keep inventory check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in selling consumer goods
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021.