Masterpiece Capital Limited is a registered real estate development and management company headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible, motivated, intelligent, proactive, highly-organized and resourceful Sales Assistant to provide sales and administrative duties for senior management in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. Position is partly remote.
- Make and receive administrative and sales calls
- Write and follow up on offers, proposals and requests
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- Schedule appointments and maintain Google calendar.
- Conduct online surveys and analyze report using Google forms or Survey monkey
- Conduct property inspections, scout properties and maintain a property register
- Create/design simple sales content and post daily on company’s social media pages (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- Send weekly newsletters/offers/announcements via mailchimp/convertkit
- Record and report on daily events
- Track petty cash expenses and record keeping of expenses
- Liaise with contractors, clients and vendors. Follow up on site work progress and report to senior management
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or social sciences
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a personal or sales assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, Canva, Mailchimp, Convertkit and social media applications like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Punctuality and good time manager
- Computer literacy
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility, adaptability and a quick learner
- Excitement at new ideas, trying new things
- A positive and a can-do attitude
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Ability to learn new applications/software if required.
- Sales, record-keeping and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Personal computer/laptop
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply