Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management. We leverage 25+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals’ track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Marketing & Sales Executive has two main functions. Firstly, will be responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, He/she will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- The Marketing & Sales Associate will be a very skilled and adaptive Manager who can balance creative thinking and Financial Accountability, Strategic Planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline. They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and Partners.
- The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Associate is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. present their ideas
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executive who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects? Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming? Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team.
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5 Years
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 Years’ Real Estate Sales Experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree / HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter