Marian and Daniels Ventures is a service-oriented company established eleven years ago by Nigerians with a vision to create a first-class integrated services structure and other business solutions within the entire region. While various services are offered our core business is the commercial brokerage that puts the best management know-how, state-of-the-art technology and efficient logistic follow-up to work for you and your company needs.
In order to provide the kind of service that not only will ensure the retention of our customers but also attract others, we have established partnerships with some of the most reputable companies in the service industry in the United States of America.
Marian and Daniels Ventures has a dedicated team of experts working around the clock to make sure that our customers get the best contacts, information, business management and marketing talent, which they need to become more profitable, better informed and competitive for all their business cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma with 0-2 years work experience.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter