Everyday Group of Company Limited is a conglomeration of all business ventures initiated by the entrepreneurial zeal of its founder Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. The Group was incorporated on the 17th of June 2003, with the aim of providing diversified services to the Nigerian economy. This diversification is represented through our subsidiaries that came under the holding authority of the Everyday Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Locations: Imo (Owerri) and Rivers (Port Harcourt)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department’s range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience.
NB: Overall, the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] using “Application For Sales Associate – Port Harcourt or Imo” as the subject of the email.
- The Application letter should be addressed to the particular location in which the candidate would like to work (World Bank, MCC Road or IMSU), Preferably the location with the closest proximity to the applicant’s residence.
- You must apply online only – no CV should be submitted in person! we will not acknowledge them!!!!
Application Deadline 14th April, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter