Swissdarl Frieght and Logistics Limited – With years of experience as a global forwarder,SWISSDARL’s Freight & Logistics solutions offer you the flexibility to meet a variety of transit time requirements from “yesterday to next week” while allowing you to manage your transportation costs effectively. Through our extensive network around the world you have access to all your markets through a single source.
The dedicated team at SWISSDARL Freight & Logistics ensures your freight is handled with the utmost security while complying with all customs and regulatory provisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Developer
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.