Standard Bearers School was established at a time when the educational system in Nigeria was going through a difficult phase. While there seemed to be a proliferation of schools at the time, quality standards were fast diminishing. SBS opened its doors on January 7th, 1997 with a small group of committed teachers and a few pupils. The idea to establish SBS was borne out of the desire of the founder to create a school where academic and creative talents were given similar priorities.
SBS is a family school that offers holistic education to parents seeking a technology-driven, 21st-century education for their children. We are lifelong learners who belong to a community where all individuals are valued and supported on their journey to self-discovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Identifies and travels to assigned locations within areas of coverage
- Reviews presentations, spiels, and guidelines
- Builds a connection with prospects, and carry out constant follow-ups
- Generates leads and creates a summary of market data on a weekly basis
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the brand.
- Analyzing prospects, and tailoring our services to suit their needs.
- Fosters professional active discussions
- Maintains professional appearance and conduct at all time
- Documents daily engagement and records feedback
- Prepares and submits daily reports at every close of business to the department head
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Sales experience, including the ability to execute sales effectively without being aggressive
- Ability to work within a team
- Good time management skills, and ability to fulfill set targets within a specified period
- Must possess a strong computer knowledge
- Strong administrative and marketing skills
- Able to maintain a high level of energy and a positive attitude towards work
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and deliver.
- Excellent communication skills including eloquence, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the physical stamina to stand and walk for long periods, meeting and talking to selected prospects
- The preferred candidate must be able to take initiative.
NGN30,000 – 40,000 / month.
- Percentage bonus on every conversion.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside on the island.