Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scaleup and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for a Sales Development Associate who will consistently provide superior customer service to clients by designating their requirements and aims within the group to ensure quality sales.
- The role involves remote and face-to-face sales-based communications with customers. Growth and success are measured by your performance and capacity to meet quotas.
- You will be required to develop a rapport with clients to support new and repeat business possibilities.
- Promptly and professionally answer calls and marketing inquires with the number one goal being to provide an exceptional and personalized customer experience.
- Qualify prospective clients via phone, live chat on our website and email – with the goal of qualifying leads efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and integrity by consistently adhering to YouVerify Sales processes and policies.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of products & services and company policies & procedures.
- Discovering new business contacts and closing the sale
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis
- Providing competitive market feedback
- Accurately record customer information and details of correspondence in CRM.
- Listen and respond appropriately in all interactions with prospects and clients by researching, problem solving, and resolving issues that might arise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject ” Sales Development Associate”
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.