G4S Shared Services Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors. We are looking for a business development manager with experience of large scale manned security operations to join our executive management team and take responsibility for sale of security services and products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Performance Areas:
Effective management of sales and marketing in the region in compliance with G4S business strategy:
- Development of sales strategy specific to the region, through analysis of the region’s business profile, products and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market G4S integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with the Head of Sales, MD and Head of Finance, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
Effective performance of Sales and Marketing administrative functions:
- Finalise contract documentation (Service Agreement, Letter of Intent) as per standard terms and conditions, with any variation approved by Regional Office.
- Preparation and submission of Contract Schedule to appropriate departments for processing.
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the contract, contract schedule, as well as any other relevant documentation.
- Ensure that Head Office is provided with copies of all signed contracts.
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the ERP system is constantly updated with all required information on new and existing customers.
- Where required by the Head of Sales, coordinate Public Relations activities, Company sponsored events, and the control and distribution of corporate gifts.
Effective reporting on regional Sales and Marketing activities:
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to Head of Sales and MD
- Provide Head of Finance with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
- Advise management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of Sales and Business Development Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of Integrated Security Solutions
- Knowledge of the country market / sector
- Computer literacy
- A university degree in Marketing,or any strategic Business Development relevant course with 2 years work experience.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG or logistics industry
- Knowledge and sales of Electronic Security Services (ESS) will be an added advantage
- Delivering strategy
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
- Awareness of Market Environment
- Excellent negotiation and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Customer Thinking
N2,160,000 – N2,400,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.