Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited was birthed with the desire to promote Nigerian Businesses, showcasing them to the global stage thereby giving them value. The company was established as a Limited Liability Company in the year 2013 and started operations that same year on the 7th floor, Necon House, Marina. From its humble beginnings at Marina, till date Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited has proven to be a force to be reckoned with within the Exhibitions and Corporate Events Space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Clothing Line)
- Dealing with any queries or complaints
- Generating new clients for the clothing line
- Advising customers on their purchases
- Ordering, managing and delivery of stock to clients.
- Cross-sell products
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Helping with promotions
- Overseeing deliveries
- Managing and motivating staff
- Making sure sales targets are met
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate in a similar role.Good knowledge of clothing/fashion industry is vital.
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Good Pipeline of fashion prospects.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- HND /BSc in Marketing or any related field is a plus
- Available to resume in MAY 2021
- Candidates residing around Berger, Ketu, Gbagada and Mowe axis is preferred.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math and marketing skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Salary NGN80,000 -NGN100,000 based on experience
- HMO,PENSION and Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.