Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality company located in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request. It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner.
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates androom types,packages,promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients andcommunicatewith them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible forcoordinatinginternally with the sales & marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details , coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders).
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
- Manage and maintain sales executives and managersschedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, events and any appointments.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Interaction with client in regards to leads,hotelneeds and client travel.
- Perform hotel sitetourswith potential clients.
- Conduct research and collect data to prepare reports and documents.
- Utilizes efficient sales strategy for the maximization of hotel revenue.
- Coordinates necessary arrangements withvendorsrelating to sales.
- Establishes strong relationships with vendors to ensure maximization of hotel revenue.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Should know the process of merging profiles.
- PrintDaily Sales reportsfor each sales manager
- PrintSales managerproductivity reports for each sales managers and submit to Director of Sales.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material are available at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by Director or sales or the management.
- Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing
- Good computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- One or more years of experience working in the similar role.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Be friendly, customer centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st May, 2022.