Oneland Properties Limited is a leading real estate company that has built professional expertise in providing opportunities for easier acquisition and development of properties. Our goal remains unchanging: to be an innovative company with a commitment to integrity and excellence thereby providing qualitative service that exceeds our client’s expectations, and we require great sales executives that would uphold the organization’s goals and core values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, deeds, closing statements )
- Minimum of a B.Sc. degree
- 2 – 4 years working experience
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Preferably female sales executive.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage
- Applicants must be residents of Lagos Island.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills and must be pleasant and trustworthy.
- Proven working experience as a successful Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th July, 2021.