Shago Payments Limited is a financial technology (FINTECH) company retailing digital products and services to create a localized marketplace experience for our users.
Our application facilitates transactions, such as bill payment, airtime and data purchase, fund transfer, withdrawals, account opening, transport ticketing, examination result checker, betting, on-demand services, e-commerce, savings, and more. As an innovative solution provider with expertise in value-added services and on-demand service delivery, our focus is on reaching the underserved and unbanked market by retailing services through an agent distribution network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Actively seek out new agents/merchants/vendors for onboarding.
- Meet or exceed personal and team monthly/annual targets.
- Cold-call and follow-up to arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Collect feedback regarding the company’s products and services from users and share it with all of the functional departments of the company.
- Deliver appropriate presentations/demonstrations on products and services to prospects/clients.
- Provide a weekly and monthly sales report and updates.
- Close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential agents/trade partners.
- Attend regular training sessions to update skill set and knowledge of corporate procedures.
- HND in Sales/Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1year experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Ability to canvass for sales and convert prospects to agents.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- The candidate must be conversant with government policies relating to the business at local, state and federal levels.
- A good understanding of the E-hailing taxi service operations and models in Nigeria.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are imperative.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State