Toons and Wools Limited, a corporate Branding and Printing company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A corporate branding and printing company requires the services of a Sales Executive to market the company’s product, meet and surpass sales target and increase overall company’s revenue.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify new customers and maintain existing clients.
- Meet and surpass the sales target to increase overall company’s sales growth and revenue
- Liaise with client to get their job brief from start to completion.
- Liaise with necessary team to discuss the design/artwork requirements.
- Maintain a vendors and contractors register.
- Manage stocks of items and production materials.
- Develop effective customer retention strategies to encourage repeat business.
- Work with the relevant team to monitor and update the social media platforms.
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey at agreed intervals.
- Analyze sales and expenditures records.
- Identify new business opportunities and recommend ways to achieve it.
- Work with the other team members to complete the procured jobs.
- Manage and update the customers database with new, existing and potential clients.
- Maintain a customer mailing list and send regular publications, newsletter at agreed interval.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field with 2 – 4 years working experience in sales, marketing, relationship management.
- Experience in printing and branding industry is an added advantage. Reside around Mainland environs.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Marketing and negotiating skills
- Attention to details and listening skills is very key.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet target
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Work with minimum supervision
- Organisational, time management and planning skills
- Highly committed to work
- An eye for detail.
N500,000 – N600,000 / Annum
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.