Toons and Wools Limited – Our client, a corporate branding and printing company requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- BSc or Masters in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field with 3 – 5 years working experience in sales, marketing, relationship management. Reside around Mainland environs.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Marketing and negotiating skills
- Attention to details and listening skills is very key.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet target
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Work with minimum supervision
- Organisational, time management and planning skills
- Highly committed to work
- An eye for detail.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify new customers and maintain existing clients.
- Meet and surpass the sales target to increase overall company’s sales growth
- Liaise with client to get their job brief from start to completion.
- Liaising with necessary team to discuss the design requirements.
- Identify new business opportunities and recommend ways to achieve it.
- Research on market trends and propose business growth plan.
- Work with the other team members to complete the procured jobs.
- Manage and update the customers database with new, existing and potential clients.
- Maintain a customer mailing list And send regular publications, newsletter at agreed interval.
- Maintain a vendors and contractors register.
- Manage stocks of items and production materials.
- Participate in industry forum, exhibitions, conferences and discussions.
- Develop effective customer retention strategies to encourage repeat business.
- Work with the relevant team to monitor and update the social media platforms.
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey at agreed intervals.
- Analyze sales and expenditures records.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Deadline: 11th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.