Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm, is looking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Head – Fine Bakery (Bread & Cake)
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- Strategic Responsibility: To develop sales budget, strategy and drive sales team to achieve the same.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Key / Principle Accounts: To focus actively on Key Accounts retention and development and seek/provide support to various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly sales budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Day to Day Management: To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- Customer Relationship: To develop good customer base, manager customer relations at all levels and organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Sales Growth Targets: To ensure Product wise/Business wise Sales Targets are achieved through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To support team to develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- Budget: To ensure close monitoring of product group cost and profitability, break even points and share periodic demonstration with General Manager and Management.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- People Management: Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting: To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment: To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Science graduate with Postgraduate in Marketing Preferred
- Well exposed to B2B / B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Well versed with Bread Improver or Bakery Market.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.6.As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Deadline: 17th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.