Buylesser Online Store is an online market place where you can shop fashion wears and household items.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop Innovative Sales Opportunities:
- Finding new ways to build and grow online sales is a primary task for online sales managers. They work with their team to find new ways to promote a product or service and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
Work with Clients to Establish Goals:
- Develop positive client relationships and work closely with clients to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements. A key part of this is understanding the clients’ needs so that products can be tailored to them.
Make Sales Forecasts:
- The Candidate will observe market trends and online sales data to develop sales forecasts, which they use to build effective strategies.
Create Sales Reports:
- The candidate will produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement. This includes monitoring sales calls, new and closed sales, and any follow-up activities that may occur after a campaign has run.
- Posses a First Degree in relevant fields.
- Candidate should be between the age of 20 – 24 years
- 1 – 2 years experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State