CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide business leadership for the sales team to achieve the sales volume, distribution and share goal through leading the sales transformation plan and the execution of the overall company’s strategic business plan.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service. Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributor’s warehouse and retailers stores, HORECA & Key Account according to company standard.
- Ensure that pricing structure reflect market reality when compared with competitors and drive new product development.
- Provide sales management, budget control, profit & loss, compensation programs and incentive planning periodically.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track Company brand against competition with the view to sustaining market leadership.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users. Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place and ensure customers satisfaction.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales report according to sales director and company set standard.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies, develop neighborhood sales strategy and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal.
- First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 3 years must be in Bubble Gum sales and experience in Northern Nigeria sales territory.
- Must reside in Otta Ogun State
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter