Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: General Manager
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of the company.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales agents as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate costumers feedback to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Performed any other task as assigned by the management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Sales Manager or similar role.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, BRM and CRM Software.
- Must possess leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional negotiation and customer service skills
- Result oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as a Doc. or PDF file to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.