Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job ID: 169504
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- Effectively lead ‘best in class’ and highly engaged B2B sales teams within multiple online territories to exceed commercial targets from a portfolio of existing accounts and new business.
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimise QR’s revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with QR distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximise revenue from existing accounts and drive revenue streams from new business.Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including PLBs, JMFs, commissions, corporate contracts).
- Develop and rationalise the allocation of resources, skills and activities in the multiple territories to drive profitable revenue / reduce cost of sale from priority sales channels.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the sales team in the assigned territories by defining the optimal way to increase sales through commercial actions and partnerships.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification
- 8 Years of job related experience.
- Experience in selling of airline, hotel, cruise or car products, together with good knowledge of the geographic areas within the scope of coverage
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capability of working around problems. Good creative and lateral thinking skills.
- A strong team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result
- Self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active, and flexible
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Budgetary and planning experience.
- Strong sales ability and commercial acumen
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with good leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2022