Gwammu is an online advertisement trading company for goods and services in major and localized markets across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a proactive, organized, and self-motivated sales & marketing professional to join our Nigeria team, working as a Business Development Officer, focused on expanding and growing our client base.
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads;
- Conceiving and developing efficient marketing strategies
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- This position is Remote work. You must have your own Android phone or laptop and access to the internet to apply.
- Creating marketing content, including graphics, and Analyzing data to determine marketing returns
- Writing and presenting reports on marketing efforts
- Researching and analyzing to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competitors
- Initiate and conduct surveys in order to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Identify decision-makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales;
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Requirements & Skills:
- Have an understanding of sales, purchase, and inventory management system
- Ability to achieve set targets
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Good business sense and plenty of initiative
- Experience with a variety of computer applications is a bonus.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Ability to incorporate proven sales models into an existing method
- N30,000 – N60,000 / month.
- Total Remuneration = Basic Salary + Transport + Communications Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.