PayFlexi is on a mission to help businesses increase customer conversion and close more sales by providing them with the tools for their customers to pay for products and services in customized layaway and instalment plans.
We are building a best-in-class in-house team to help drive profitable and sustainable customer acquisition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The role will focus daily on contacting potential customers, gathering data about customer needs and tracking their needs in the CRM system with a goal to generate Sales Qualified Leads for the Sales team.
- This position requires clear communication, selling, presentation, and leadership skills when working with customers, stakeholders, commercial teams, marketing, and leadership teams.
What You’ll Do
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team, working alongside our marketing team to create a robust process of identifying, mining and qualifying the leads.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product management teams to gain an understanding of the products, applications, and value prop in order to have an educated conversation with the customer.
- Manage pipeline of prospects interested in PayFlexi’s product offerings.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Identify key contacts / decision makers, prospect needs, suggest appropriate solutions and provide detailed feedback to the sales, marketing, and product teams through reporting and HubSpot platform.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or pertinent feedback garnered through prospecting conversations to appropriate internal resources.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in sales & marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative team player with effective time management skills who can balance competing priorities
- Great hunger to learn and grow.
- Can work independently.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution of projects autonomously.
- Salary: NGN50,000 / month.
- 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Remote work
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th May, 2021.