Buffer is a Digital Marketing and Mobile VAS company. For c5 years, we have been transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of digital content (games, music, movies, apps), in Africa, and help consumers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile interactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Officer prospects and sells company products and services to new clients within an assigned territory. He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales, database management and networking. He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Business Development
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Food and Beverage, Retail
- Consumer Goods
- Identify potential clients (through prospecting and referrals) and reach out in person and by phone to present company products and services.
- Develop and cultivate relationships to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and services to be able to represent the brand in the most effective way.
- Plan all communication initiatives including but not limited to product inquiries, customer questions, complaints and escalating complex issues to the management team.
- Constantly stay in the know regarding market trends and current events and what the impact to the brand will be.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish for various clients.
- Oversee the product sample process for the Display Center, including but not limited to ordering, receiving, labeling and display.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Record all sales activity and results in a timely manner, preferably daily and complete regular reports as required.
- Network within the media platform space and assist in creating contents to promote company products on the website and social media pages.
- On an as-needed basis, assist in the recruitment and training of sales employees.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices and provide stellar customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- National Diploma or 4-year Business Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in consultative sales with a proven track record of success
- Able to excel in a start-up environment without direct daily supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills
NGN840,000 – 2,400,000 Annually
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter