First Guarantee Pension Limited (FGPL) is a Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) incorporated on 5 August 2004 under the Pension Reform Act, 2014 and licensed by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) to manage and invest pensions on behalf of public and private sector employees. Our final operating license as a Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) was granted 13 January 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Surulere axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for, promoting and selling Quality Personal (salary and entrepreneur) , Business and SME Loan products using solid persuasion skills to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Creating and developing new and Innovative ways of getting liabilities (Investments) to the company
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in Sales/Marketing preferably in a financial institution/.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and Pidgin.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver Power Point presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th June, 2022.