Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people to harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality-conscious products that are built to last for an outdoor campaigns, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements, or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the Sales / Marketing Manager, Marketing / sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to close deals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.