Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer – Bakery Division
Job Status: Full-Time Staff
The role holder will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Plan and implement sales strategies to enhance distribution depth, availability and visibility of the company’s products
- Contribute significantly to the demand planning process to achieve set objectives
- Track competitor activities, pricing, trends and other developments within assigned area; and suggest activities to counter the same.
- Candidates with at least three years experience in a Sales role in an FMCG, Pharmaceutical or other similar Industry is preferred.
- Effective sourcing and partnership with distributors and retailers to drive sales volumes up via aggressive development of distributor network & capabilities across the area of jurisdiction.
- Develop and execute a sales and distribution strategy for the various mass market products range of the company within assigned jurisdiction.
- Achieve volume, sales targets and value share on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis for existing and new product portfolios.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower
- Selling Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.